key scenes –
- west bay with Paige (5th of may)
- scrapyard with Gaby (30th of April)
- Glasto abandoned brick building with Molly (29th of April) bring mirror and lazer
- Bridgwater and inside car with Abi (Thursdays)
meaning – The story behind the song is about feeling replaceable. The acting in the video will be based on putting their guard up. to do this, I will be including some kind of gate/guard….
Why the audience will watch it – Mainly fans of Turner UK will be interested in seeing the song in a different light and visualising each lyric and delivering the story.
- props – drone, mirror, light source (lazer/solid colour) and plane/jet.
- costume – the actresses will be wearing bright colours. this will give the effect as though they are wearing masks and hiding their personalities and emotions however the acting will link to the feeling of disposability. I will also be delivering this meaning through the make-up aswell.
- make-up – The actresses I have chosen for the miming shots are experienced with make-up therefore I have asked them to be creative and experiment with colours, eyeliner to create the dark feeling throughout the video and feeling un-natural.
- shots/angles – I will experiment a lot more than my previous videos; cut to black, slow clip when actor is in motion. this will make the clip seem smoother and faster. I will also includes some high quality close-ups. VFX shots will include colour grading, fire and the final shot will involve the actor/actress walking across a cliff.
- characters/actors – Molly Dunster, Abigail Mckenzie Dawson, Paige Chorley and gaby sorgente.
- location – I will film the majority in Street and Glastonbury however I am also filming in Yeovilton air museum or western antique aeroplane museum, west bay and Shapwick will be good for some drone shots. scrapyard(email@example.com
01278 422 595),
- what will they do?
How?: I will be driving to West bay, JC Thomson and sons, Glastonbury, bridgwater.
influences or references – Sigur Ros is the main influence
visual ideas – i am hoping to film in at least 3 locations which have some connection to the lyrics. I will deliver the idea and meaning of the song metaphorically rather than physically however this will also come across in the make-up/costume and aesthetic throughout the entirety of the video.